James The Pirate Zebra James The Pirate Zebra

Man...

Thats a big ship... Good game, and as everyone else has said already, awesome intro!

Transmigration Transmigration

Wow...

This was amazing. I wouldnt class this as a game though. It has no challenge. But the thing is, its one of those things that even though there is nothing like a story or a challenge, its something that you want to get to the end of, and that is a very hard thing to do. Kudos on making a great 'game'.

Adagio Adagio

Well Done!

Very good game, well made, notes were in sync with the music, nice artwork in the background.
Put in more songs and add different difficulty levels. \It was far too easy to beat. Very fun to play though!

Rockin 2 Fame Rockin 2 Fame

Stop Being so pointlessly offensive!

Listen, what is the point in deliberately calling people cunts and fattys just because they gave you a bad review. I agree with them aswell. Instead of offending people, try facing the facts. The facts are, your game sucks. There are hardly any songs, the buttons dont match the songs, the slot machine is pointless and the pool game is done terribly. Now try doing the sensible thing and take this into consideration. Listen to the people, and try to correct what they say is bad for future games, if you decide to make them. People are trying to help you make better games, but if you're not even going to listen, then whats the point in putting it on NG? Grow up...

Cartoon-Electra responds:

i agree with some comments i just think its a joke giving it a 0. its clearly 10x better than average its just let itself down in terms of how much potential it had...I made this years ago just never got to submit it...i know alot more than 99% of commenters...i'm making games for addictinggames..probly the biggest game site there is...so basically shut yah gob..your the 1 who needs to grow up..0! wtf

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Great!

Great game, absolutely perfect. A good difficulty as it eases you in with easy songs, then goes to hard smoothly. Very fun. Oh, and Senseisocks, you can turn off the voice. Before you start a song, you'll see a guys head with his mouth open. click that, then a cross will show over it and the voice will be off.

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

AMAZING!

That was a spectacular game, an excellent twist on rythm and guitar games. And the new modes make the game a lot easier and better.

JohnnySedona responds:

I'm stoked that you appreciate the new modes. I was hesitant to put those in there, but if you enjoyed them, then it was all worth it. Thanks for playing!

- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Perfect!

Absolutely amazing! Everything in it was perfectly in time and all round fun to play.

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

Amazing!

That was perfect! Excellent choice of songs and the difficulty was just as it said! Easy was easy, hard was hard. Although one thing I must mention is that whist I was playing, sometimes I would accidentally refresh the page or open the 'find' thing. Also, I think that Backspace would be better suited for the star power button. Other than that, an excellent game, very well done!

The kid and the bunny The kid and the bunny

That was stupid

Have you even read the guidelines for posting flash? It specifically says no screamers. they were funny once but they got old. Plus, the animation was some of the worst i've seen! Next time, work on your animation properly before you submit it to NG!

Keyboard Hero Keyboard Hero

excellent, but...

Excellent game, but to make it better, make a sequal and make 3 on the top bar and 1 on the bottom bar. That would make it less confusing. also, make a selection of songs to choose from and time it so it's like you're really playing. Apart from that, excellent game, going on my favourites!